This soup is a quick hot meal that offers plenty of health benefits. It’s bursting with vitamins, minerals, fibre and plant protein, so it really will make you feel awesome.
It is also affordable to make. Try to find a good organic market, buy some vegetables and you can easily make a batch enough to feed the entire family.
Have a beautiful day everyone!
Ingredients (serves 4):
– 1 onion
– 2 cloves of garlic
– 2 aubergines
– 1 courgette
– 2 leeks
– Bunch of beetroot leaves
– 500ml of water
– homemade pesto
1) Start by chopping the vegetables into small pieces. Place them into a sauce pan with salt.
2) Add the boiling water to the pan and then allow it to simmer for about 30 minutes.
3) Once the veggies are cooked blend them until creamy – you may want to add more water at this point depending on how you like your soup.
4) Pour the soup into bowls and add 1 teaspoon of homemade pesto.
– 30 grams of basil leaves
– 3 brazil nuts
– 75 ml olive oil
– a small piece of goat cheese
– sea salt
1) Add all the ingredients to a good blender and pulse until a smooth consistency is achieved.
Maria’s tip: If you are fancy, add some sunflower seeds to your soup as they give a wonderful burst of plant protein, which will give you extra energy. Enjoy!
What did you think of this post? If you liked it please SHARE the love.