This recipes is one of my favourites because it is easy, cheap, healthy and best of all tasty!
It is especially good for those who are;
- Lactose intolerant.
- Coeliac or gluten intolerant.
- On a calorie restricted diet.
- Time limited.
- Wanting to warm up a cold winter day.
This is a very versatile recipe as you can add more ingredients and it should still only take half an hour to prepare.
- Cut small slices of carrots and boil it with chicken.
- Season with salt.
- As soon as they are both cooked turn off the cooker and add the noodles.
- Rice noodles will take 3 minutes to cook because the water is still very hot.
You can literally add whatever you want to this recipe: vegetables, herbs, spices, seaweed… all ingredients are welcome and will make the dish even richer.
If you are vegetarian ignore the chicken and follow your instincts.
What did you think of this post? If you liked it please SHARE the love.