This is one of my favourite desserts, especially in the summer time when the berries are so juicy and delicious. I normally serve it with vegan ice cream, but I think it also tastes really good by itself or with fresh yoghurt for breakfast.
I hope you enjoy this delicious summer dessert as much as I do.
For the Crust:
- 90 gr gluten free oats
- 70 gr almonds
- 2 tbs of buckwheat flour
- sea salt
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 tbsp of honey
For the filling:
- 200 gr of raspberries
- 200 gr of blueberries
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/4 of lemon
- 5-6 mint leaves
1) Start by pre-heating the oven at 180 C.
2) Place the almonds in your food processor and blend for a few minutes, then add the oats, buckwheat flour, coconut oil, honey and a pinch of sea salt. Blend for 3-4 minutes.
3) Gather the mixture into a ball and set aside for 30 minutes.
4) In the meantime wash the berries and combine them with fresh mint, maple syrup and the juice of 1/4 of a lemon.
5) Next, press the dough in a tart pan and prick the bottom with a fork.
6)Pre-cook it for 10 minutes at 180 C then fill it with the berries and cook it for 35-40 minutes.
7) Serve it with more fresh berries and mint on top.
What did you think of this post? If you liked it please SHARE the love.