This is my favourite treat for Summer. I normally have it for breakfast with a matcha latte or with home-made almond milk. You can also serve it is as a dessert with some vegan ice cream or enjoy it on it own as an afternoon snack.
This delicious snack is gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan.
250 g of puffed brown rice
1 tbsp of coconut oil
3 tbsp of honey
1 ripe banana
150 gr of almond butter
1 tsp of cinnamon
1) Gently mix the almond butter , coconut oil and honey together and heat in a saucepan for a few minutes.
2) Next mashed the ripe banana and combine it with the honey, coconut and almond butter mixture. Add the cinnamon and mix it really well.
3) Once your mixture is very creamy pour it over the rice and mix it with a wooden spoon.
4) Place it in a baking tin and leave it in the freezer for 3 hours.
5) Next cut it into squares and serve it.
6) It can be kept it in the fridge for 3-4 days.
What did you think of this post? If you liked it please SHARE the love.