This stew is the perfect warming dish for cold winter months. It’s full of flavour and the ultimate comfort food. This dish is perfect for vegans and is also gluten-free.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 large red onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 aubergine
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 tbsp of fenugreek
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp mix of moroccan spices (cayenne pepper, cinnamon, aniseed, cumin and paprika)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
1) Braise the diced onion, tomatoes and coconut oil.
2) Add the pieces of cut aubergine and cook until they are soft.
3) Add the already boiled chick peas.
4) Put in the mix of morrocan spices and season it with salt and pepper. Leave it for about 15 min.
5) When ready, add fresh minced parsley.
Brown rice is perfect to go with this dish.
What did you think of this post? If you liked it please SHARE the love.