vitamin D oral spray – infant
BetterYou DLuxInfant Vitamin D Oral Spray
- DLuxInfant daily vitamin D oral spray is suitable from 6 months old.
- It has a natural strawberry flavour and can be used in conjunction with formulation milk.
- The UK Department of Health highlights all children under 5 years as an at risk group for vitamin D deficiency and recommend that they should be given a daily supplement.
- Vitamin D promotes the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, supports a healthy immune system and aids muscle development.
- Does not have to be taken with food or at a set time of day.
- Suitable for vegetarians, coeliacs and diabetics. There are no artificial colours or flavours and no alcohol, gluten, fat, salt, yeast or lactose.
Out of stock
Suitable for children from 6 months to 5 years old. Give your child one spray daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Shake well before every use. On first use depress the pump 3 times to prime and carefully spray once into the mouth or against the inner cheek. Replace the cap after use. Once opened use within 3 months.
Research has found that underneath the tongue or on the inside of the cheek are the best areas for absorption.
Does not have to be taken with food or at a set time of day.
Medium chain triglycerides (coconut/palm oil), natural flavouring strawberry, cholecalciferol (vitamin D).
We take great pride in sourcing the most bioavailable, active ingredients.
DLuxInfant vitamin D oral spray is suitable for vegetarians, coeliacs and diabetics. There are no artificial colours or flavours and no alcohol, gluten, fat, salt, yeast or lactose.
The source of vitamin D3 is Lanolin. This has been sourced from the wool of sheep living in Australia. The D3 is completely extracted from the Lanolin and while it is suitable for vegetarians it is not suitable for vegans.