echinacea purpurea root powder
Latin Name: Echinacea purpurea.
- Is thought to have immune boosting benefits for protecting the immune system from cold, flu and other viruses.
- highest quality echinacea purpurea root powder, produced to GMP standards.
- Re-sealable air tight, foil packaging ensuring product quality.
- 100% purely natural ingredients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Gluten free
- Add to water, smoothies and juices.
Out of stock
Suggestions for use
1-4 teaspoons up to 3 times per day.
1 teaspoon equals 2 grams (1 tsp = 2g)
- Echinacea is essentially nontoxic when taken orally.
- People should not take Echinacea without consulting a herbal practitioner if they have an autoimmune illness, such as lupus, or other progressive diseases such as tuberculosis or multiple sclerosis.
- If allergy to flowers in the daisy family is known, Echinacea should be taken with caution.
- Contra-indications of using of Echinacea during pregnancy or lactation are not known.