At natural health star we’re great believers in looking after ourselves, with prevention being the key. The human mind and body if taken care of is extremely resilient. We believe in good balanced eating, drinking plenty of water, keeping active, rest and relaxation. These basic things are a solid foundation towards good health.
In the Winter our natural instincts to wrap up, rest and consume warmer, nourishing food and drink are more pronounced. These are just some of the wonderful Winter highlights.
One of the not so pleasant aspects, of course, is getting sick. Looking after yourself, tuning in and listening to your body is essential at this time. If it’s rest, nourishment and warmth you need, give it to yourself. But what other things can we do to protect our health from those dreaded winter lurgies……
There some great products that can help keep you well this Winter in the most natural way as possible. We’d like to offer you the chance to win some of our top recommendations to keep you and your family well this winter.
- OptiBac Probiotics For daily immunity is a daily supplement to naturally support your immunity and energy levels.
- It is a unique and balanced formulation of 4 different strains of live cultures with Vitamin C and also combined with 135mg of natural plant extracts of grape seed, green tea and pine bark, which are all rich in polyphenols.
- This OptiBac Probiotics formula is an advanced multi-strain probiotic and antioxidant blend developed to support the body’s resistance to infection and promote a healthy immune system.
- For daily immunity is recommended for people who lead active, demanding lifestyles and for those with weaker immune responses (e.g. people who catch regular colds, and the elderly, who naturally have lower levels of friendly probiotic bacteria).
- For adults and children above 4 years of age.
- Suitable for vegetarians and free from sugar and yeast.
Nasaleze cold and flu blockers
- Blocks colds before they start and is a completely natural blend of cellulose, peppermint and odour controlled wild garlic.
- Fast acting all natural powder spray, which is clinically proven to provide quick acting protection from airborne germs.
- Suitable for children from 7 years (with supervision), pregnant or breastfeeding women, and with other medication.
The department of health recommends that everyone should be using vitamin D in the winter months because of the lack of appropriate sunlight. As many as 1 in 5 adults, and around 1 in 6 may have low vitamin D status.
- Vitamin D is quickly becoming known as one of our most important vitamins and is essential for strong teeth and bones and important for a healthy immune system, which is particularly important in winter months.
- DLux3000 is a convenient daily oral spray delivering 3000iu (75μg) of vitamin D3 in every spray.
- Scientifically proven to deliver vitamin D directly into the bloodstream.
- A superior alternative to traditional tablet supplementation.
- With a natural peppermint flavour, DLux3000 is suitable for those on vegetarian, coeliac and diabetic diets.
- Guaranteed to be free from gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast and soy.
- Alcohol free, no artificial colourings or flavourings
Badger natural chest balm
- Helps open up the airways and relieve symptoms, not to mention have a therapeutic action in the body.
- Promotes deep breathing and relaxation, and is safe for the whole family to use.
- Organic Essential Oils of Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Ravensara and Tea Tree are traditional herbs used to soothe and ease minor coughs, colds, and stuffy noses.
- Can be used as a soothing chest rub, or steam inhalant by adding to a humidifier or a pot of hot water. This badger chest balm is safe to be used on the whole family.
Positivitea Herbal Tea
- Herbal teas are wonderful all year round, but in the winter months particularly, can help with prevention and treatment of cold/flu symptoms.
- Sip on warm teas that contain herbs, which specifically relieve the symptoms of cold/flu.
- Liquorice can help to prevent coughs and soothe the throat.
- Echinacea is thought to ward off colds and flu
- Ajwain can help with the symptoms of sinusitis.
We’re keen to stay well and enjoy this winter, and would love the same for you and your family. So please enter this free competition to win our natural health star winter health bundle. The usual cost is over £36 but we are offering it to one lucky winner for free. Simply enter the rafflecopter competition below.
What did you think of this post? If you liked it please SHARE the love.